5.26.2013

60,000 Words and Virtural Violence


Come see in the violence inherent in the system!

Playing competitive videogames can be equated to driving a car in the sense that road rage begets creativity.  In a recent Soul Caliber IV game with Kat, I learned something very interesting; That when presented with a no-win situation, my current vocabulary is nowhere near up to the par required to express my frustration. 

Because fuck Yoda, that's why.
“I’m going to sword-fuck your nether balls you transubstantial gobble-cock,” while fighting (or sometimes using) Nightmare.  Or even, “Die.  Just fucking die you wrinkly green space turd.  I’m going to fist-rape your Yoda hole so hard, Frank Oz is going to cry.”

I know I’m not alone.  But I think it may be genetic, because according to dad, my grandfather came up with “Your mother’s tits swing,” circa 1970.  He would have been a fantastic gamer.

Anywho, to celebrate 60,000 words, here’s a defining moment of Trader’s cohabitation with Lily.


<it's in revision>

No comments:

Post a Comment