5.07.2014

My Real Life

Dustoff
I don't often post about the military side of my life; every once in a while, though, I do like to remind people that, despite outward appearances, I am a responsible adult in charge of a multimillion dollar aircraft and the lives of everyone aboard (even though I look like I'm 18).  Also, I had a pretty awesome flying buddy today.

It's been a while since I've watched Power Rangers, but Tommy - and now later in life, JDF - has been an inspiration to always keep going, always keep fighting.  At some point during the deployment, I ordered a Green Ranger action figure.  It finally came in.

So this post is more of a clip-show:
Dragon-zord got a makeover. 
It's cool, he's got this.



"Hey!  Listen!"

Front seat at 140 kts.

Eh... I'm still a kid.  Just a very responsible one.

Oh, I have a twitter account now.  Expanding awareness, 140 characters at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment