5.17.2013

Dallas Comicon

Headed to Dallas for the weekend, so don't expect any updates until Monday you bloodthirsty type peoples.   Pictures will be taken, good times will be had, Tommy will be fought for the title of Green Power Ranger, and I'm setting up for a charity auction at Dragon Con starting with the guitar featured here:


...which may or may not be a Guitar Hero World Tour guitar...

I feel like I've typed guitar too many times and now it looks like it is spelled wrong.

Oh oh oh, stats before I go!  Since I started posting again, we have viewers from Germany, Russia, South Korea, and of course the United States.  So uh, awesome.  Keep the hits coming and I'll do my marked best to keep you entertained.

Or at least dangle a carrot to make you think you're being entertained.

I'm sneaky like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment