8.28.2016

Update on Trader

Well, I've revised about 41,000 words so far, and the book is already 5,000 words longer than the first version.

I've posted all the new chapters (don't worry, still protected by copyright), and am rewriting the book description as well as the author bio.  Will post those as soon as they are complete.

What I need now are eyes.  All the eyes.  Any eyes.  Proofreading is going to take a while and I'm looking at a chapter at a time.  If you see a missed punctation, a tense disagreement, a misspelled word, or can suggest better syntax, let me know and I'll fix it (then add you in the acknowledgements section).

Also, very much in need of an artist for coverwork.  Willing to pay, message me.

That's all I've got.

I'll be out training with the Germans for the next week, but expect cool pictures and videos upon return.

-There have always been stories
About magic and fantasy 
I don’t know why.
The world is already pretty fucking strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment